|Expert Compiled Background Checks
Court & Criminal Report $79
This superb combination search of national, state-wide criminal court and county
hand searches, tracks down all available criminal records.
The most current and detailed county court records are personally searched by
Professional Record Retrievers stationed at every county court house in the
USA. Multiple Sex offender databases are scrutinize.
Note: Criminal records contain more
information about an individual than any other single public record! In most,
but, certainly not all states, this data is open to the public. These records
contain information about felony cases. An individual's criminal record may
contain a photograph (called a "mug shot") and often the name of the bail
bondsman, who might have additional information which is not part of official
|Criminal Records Search Report
Personal Information and Identity Verification
Identity Verification. Important database searches prove or
disproves identity; discovers or confirms "identifiers" like DOB,
SSN, and addresses.
- Identity Verification. These important database searches prove or disprove identity; discovers or confirms "identifiers" like DOB, SSN, and addresses reported on credit applications
- Also Know As (aka's). Discover other names associated with subject's Social Security Number (SSN). Search and Verification. Has your subject used other Social Security numbers in the past? This could be a cause for concern.
- Current and Previous Addresses. Database returns periods of occupancy
- "Phone Summary"
- National Death Index
- Evictions Search
- Bankruptcies - national search by name
- Federal Civil and Criminal Courts Search - all federal courts, all regions
- National Wants and Warrants
- Federal Criminal Courts Search. All Regions, All Courts searched
- FBI's Most Wanted
- Sexual Offender Search
- State's Databases of Sexual Offenders
- Criminal Traffic & DUI's
- Nationwide Criminal Record Search (DPS/AOC/DOC)
This report searches multiple criminal record sources which includes federal fugitive files,
department of correction, inmate search, prison parole and release files, national convicts
database, probation records, and possibly records from other state agencies.
- State search includes subject's entire state of residence. Covers a seven year history, both felony and misdemeanor.
You get detailed records including state police arrest records, suspended sentences, dismissals, probation, incarceration records and those involved in
- County Criminal Record Search
Note: Some states impose a surcharge - paid by requestor (You will be notified
prior to conducting a search).
- OFAC Database: The Office of Foreign Assets
Control, (lists criminals and terrorists around the world).