Personal Information and Identity Verification
Identity Verification. Important database searches prove or
disproves identity; discovers or confirms "identifiers" like DOB,
SSN, and addresses.
- Identity Verification. Important database searches prove or disprove identity; discovers or confirms "identifiers" like DOB, SSN, and addresses reported on credit applications
- Also Know As (aka's). Discover other names associated with subject's Social Security Number (SSN). Search and Verification. Has your subject used other Social Security numbers in the past? This could be a cause for concern.
Others Associated with Subject's SSN
- Current and Previous Addresses. Database returns periods of occupancy
- Names of Persons at each address subject has resided. May include spouses, family members, roommates, and live-in lovers
- Phone Summary
- Subject's Residence, Property Owners
- Possible Properties Owned by Subject
- Possible Associates
- Possible Relatives
- Possible Neighbors
- Possible Neighbors
- National Death Index
- Credit Header Search
- Driver's License Information
- Driver's Record History and Violations.
Note: Driving History Information may include Subject Name & Mailing Address, State of previous DL, Offense Date, Offense Description, Conviction Date, Possible Adjudication, Offense/Court Location. Certain states return no personal data. Other restrictions may apply. Some MVR regulations require permissible purpose. Inquire
Business Associations & Professional Information
- Business Search
- Business Background & Credit Report
- Partnerships & Corporate Affiliations
- Company Name Search
- UCC Filings
- FEIN Search
- Professional License
- FAA Registrations
- Education Verification
- Employment Verification
Financial Information - Individual
- Credit Report Included (Signed Release Required)
- Nationwide Property Ownership Records
- Deed Transfers
- Motor Vehicles Registered.
- Boats Ownership
- Aircraft Ownership
Civil Court Records - Individual
- Evictions Search
- Bankruptcies - national search by name
- Federal Civil and Criminal Courts Search - all federal courts, all regions
- National Wants and Warrants
- Federal Criminal Courts Search. All Regions, All Courts searched
- FBI's Most Wanted
- Sexual Offender Search
- State's Databases of Sexual Offenders
- Nationwide Criminal Record Search (DPS/AOC/DOC)
This report searches multiple criminal record sources which includes federal fugitive files,
department of correction, prison parole and release files, national convicts
database, probation records, and possibly records from other state agencies.
- State search includes subject's entire state of residence. Covers a seven year history, both felony and misdemeanor.
You get detailed records including state police arrest records, suspended sentences, dismissals, probation, incarceration records and those involved in
- County Criminal Record Search
Note: Some states impose a surcharge - paid by requestor (You will be notified
prior to conductions search).
- OFAC Database: The Office of Foreign Assets
Control, (lists criminals and terrorists around the world).